In order to protect the experience and safety of people who use our WhatsApp Groups and other services, there are some limitations on the type of content and behaviour that we allow. These limitations are set forth in the terms below.
If you have questions about these terms or anything else related to our practices, we want to hear from you. You can contact us at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org 📨
All individuals accessing or using our services must adhere to the policies set forth in these terms. Failure to do so may result in AHoeStory or any of its Administrators taking one or more of the following enforcement actions:
You represent and warrant that you have right to enter into this Agreement and assign and grant the rights set forth herein, and that any Content which is provided by you hereunder is original work made solely by you and does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights. You may, in your sole discretion, discontinue your participation at any time.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
• INACTIVITY: Users are expected to keep their accounts active, be sure to log in at least every 3 months. User accounts may be permanently removed from our system due to prolonged inactivity. New Accounts set to private by default may also be permanently suspended and removed from our system if they fail to contact us after 7 Days to activate their accounts.
• NAME USE:
• DICK PICTURES & PORN IMAGES: Posting of DICK PICTURES or using DICK Pictures as display pictures are NOT allowed, Downloaded PORN IMAGES & VIDEOS are NOT allowed.
• FAKE IMAGES: Posting of fake images, downloaded images, images that contain adverts and unnecessary images are not allowed. Members are expected to use their real pictures only. If you cannot upload a picture with your face, make sure that the body in the picture you upload is yours. Accounts using fake images may be permanently suspended.
• SPAMMING: Sending messages to a large number of users within a short time are not allowed. You may not use our services for the purpose of spamming anyone. Spam is generally defined as bulk or aggressive activity that attempts to manipulate or disrupt us or the experience of users to drive traffic or attention. Some of the factors that we take into account when determining what conduct is considered to be spamming include:
• IMPERSONATION: You may not impersonate individuals in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others. Impersonation is a violation of our rule. Accounts portraying another person in a confusing or deceptive manner may be permanently suspended under our impersonation policy.
• Age Restriction: Our services are not directed to children, and you may not use our services if you are under the age of 18. You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country.
• Unlawful use: You will not use the Services for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited in any of these Term.
• Fraud: You will not use the Services for the purpose of defrauding other users. Accounts found to be defrauding other users may be permanently suspended.
• Fair Use: You will not use the Services in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Services.
• Violence / Abusive Behaviour: You may not abuse, threaten or blackmail other users. You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. We consider abusive behavior an attempt to harass, intimidate, or silence someone else’s voice. You may not make specific threats of violence or wish for the serious physical harm, death, or disease of an individual or group of people. This includes, but is not limited to, threatening or promoting terrorism.
• Graphic Violence: You may not post content that contains graphic violence, threats, hate speech, or incitements to violence.
Child Pornography / Sexual Exploitation: You may not promote child porn or child sexual exploitation. We have zero-tolerance for Child Pornography & Sexual Exploitation.
• You will not encourage or promote any activity that violates any of these Terms (Now known or later announced).
• Our Services evolve constantly. As such, the Services may change from time to time, at our discretion. AHoeStory may, in its sole discretion, at any time (permanently or temporarily), terminate or discontinue any of it’s service, discontinue your participation, or remove your Content without prior notice to you. ACCOUNTS FOUND TO BE IN VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE RULES MAY BE SUSPENDED AND AT WORST CASE, PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED. You acknowledge and agree that all such decisions by AHoeStory are final and AHoeStory will have no liability with respect to such decisions.
NOTE that these terms are subject to CHANGE and We may revise & change these Terms from time to time and we reserve the right to do so. The changes will not be retroactive, and the most current version of these Terms, which will always be published at hoestoryhookup.com/terms-of-service will govern our relationship with you. PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
UPDATED: 13th August, 2018